Chiropractic is a non-invasive option for chronically recurring neck pain
Neck pain is one of the most intrusive and widespread types of discomfort that adult humans experience in their lifetime. At our office in Hackensack, we focus on treating cervical injuries including: cervical sprain, facet joint syndrome, whiplash and non-specific neck pain. Chiropractic is a conservative care method that offers long-lasting pain relief because it focuses on improving the body’s own natural healing response.
Chiropractic treatments for neck pain.
We specialize in the following techniques for addressing neck pain:
- Spinal adjustment: using high-frequency, gentle thrusts to restore joint mobility and function.
- Instrument-assisted manipulation: providing adjustments with a specialized tool to improve joint mobility and reduce muscle tension.
- Flexion-distraction: utilizes a specialized table and a pumping action to restore alignment and range of motion.
- Massage modalities: therapeutic treatment of the muscles helps improve circulation and release the tightness that is holding your neck in a state of tension.
- Trigger-pointer therapy: to release points of tension that may be causing local or referred pain.
Your neck pain specialists in Hackensack
Musculoskeletal medicine focuses on detecting and correcting the true underlying cause of your pain rather than simply treating neck pain on a symptomatic basis. If you are interested in long-lasting neck pain relief, give our office in Hackensack a call to schedule an appointment today.